EX Files Theam - Remixed- EX Files Theam - Remixed-

way happy with the results

Hey man, this is way good. It's a lot like the original, but you can still tell it's something new. The only problem I can see is that it's knind of slow... maybe you could speed it up a bit?

[Voodoo doll g-R] [Voodoo doll g-R]

Very nice.

Wow, this song is awesome! I love how it builds up, and it's got an excellent beat. Perfect tempo, this song owns! You'll have to give me lessons sometime...

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Addicting!!!

Dude, I listen to this song so many times in a row, it's not even funny!! This song is so addicting, and it's perfect!! Perfect amount of beat, it makes the song pulse just right, and that little tune around :57 is my favorite part, especially around 1:25. You SO have to give me lessons sometime, yeah? lol

[Dance- Mix 4 g-R] [Dance- Mix 4 g-R]

Second thoughts

I heard the first 3 seconds of this song, and I didn't really think anything of it, but then I found myself coming back to it over and over and over again....and now it's one of my favorite songs. Go figure.

Good job

Irish Dancing Irish Dancing

Love it!!

Ooooh well done! Mysterious kind of feel in the beginning, love the instruments... Kind of more of a serious song, but it makes it all the more perfect. This song is SO in my favorites!!

Irish FTW!! =D

Irish Irish

Modern Celt

Dude, this song is amazing!!! Irish roots are perfect, you can totally sense the culture, and it's still got such a modern-techno feel. Perfect beat, perfect blend of perfect instruments, perfect feel, perfect length, perfect idea, perfect perfect perfect. This is what celtics today listen to xD
This song reeks of awesome-ness ^_^
Will you give me lessons sometime? lol

Music Box No. 02 Music Box No. 02

^_^!!!

Dude, this is awesome. One day, I'm going to make a real music box with this song on it. =D
The only problem I had with it, was that there was only one instrument, so there wasn't really anything else to listen to besides the chime things... Put some drums in there or violin or something in the background, and this song will own. ^_^

(WF1) On Angels Hair (WF1) On Angels Hair

Excellent.

Dude, this song is great!! It's got one of the sweetest beats I've heard, and it's a great song to just sit and listen to when you're driving and what-not. Love the instruments like the guitar and piano and drums... Congratulations, man, you'll have to give me lessons sometime. =D

wyldfyre1 responds:

glad you liked it. thanks for the review.

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Perfection!!

Beautiful intro, I love how everything flows together perfectly, and the instruments are PERFECT. This song is the essence of perfection. This is in my top 5!! Way to go, man.

~Silver Memory~ -hania ~Silver Memory~ -hania

Beautiful

This song has a gorgeous feel to it, perfect for telling stories. Wonderful vocals, very smooth. The only flaw I can see is that it's only 1:43, but apart from that, this is a beautiful song!